Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice Ltlt Ep1 Sperm of Justice

Nice Style!!

The drawings and animation style are both sweet. This looks like something that could be a really cool series. The humor is pretty good as well. I'm now interested in seeing what you have coming next =)

Space Nazis Part 1 Space Nazis Part 1

Great work bro =)

Dude, I don't feel the need to write many reviews., but what you have created here is a supurb piece of work. I like you animation style. perfect mix of tweens and FBF. The message and music also make this flash stand out. Hats off to bro, and once again, great work!!

Asteroth420 responds:

thank you for your kind words they are well appreciated considering the immense amount of work that went into this.

TF Megs And Unicron 2 TF Megs And Unicron 2

Best Ive seen for a long time

This flash was put together so freakishly well. The jokes were funny and the drawings were amazing. I salute you cats on a job very well done!

My only problem was that I couldn't vote 6!!

Farewell, Hummer 2 :P Farewell, Hummer 2 :P

LOL @ Rich people

Good job HD, stick it to those arogaunt fucks!

R. A. R. M. Part 1 R. A. R. M. Part 1

Not a bad flash

One thing that I noticed is that you said that you are only submitting this so that it can be on this account of yours(even though this movie is already on your other account). What you should do in the future is make all of you accounts "portal buddies" (this can be done from your grounds gold menu) and make your movies co-authored by all of your alts.

Resubmitting movies that are already on NG is kind of a waste of space.

Other than that issue, it's a nice piece, but the sound cuts out early.

onionburst-x responds:

Oh, good idea, thanks.

T3h 0wnaige T3h 0wnaige

Very Funny!

That was really great! Even though the graphics werent profesional looking or whatever, the dialoge and jokes were totally awesome. I liked how everything sort of flowed together even though it was sort of random. Anyhow, great job!

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

That was awesome

First off, very original! Secondly, the way that you scanned your paper drawings and animated them looks so cool. It reminds me of those "c is for cate who was struck by an axe" things. Not much else to say except keep em' coming!

The ThundercatsCollection The ThundercatsCollection

Please stop exploiting the portal.

Everyone knows that these movies you make will get an inflated score, but I always rate them on content. You shouldnt have to scratch your head to figure out how I voted on this. Anyhow, Everyone knows that people will vote high on flash that is submitted by people with a long list of movies or a high BA. Anyway, I don't know why you (and Piconjo and all of the other portal spammers) keep exploiting this. If everyone who has a good BA or a long list of movies did this, the portal would be filled with even more crap than it is. I wish you wouldnt do this, but I know you wont stop spamming the portal until this "fad" is over and people start voting fairly.

R.I.P. LiveCorpse R.I.P. LiveCorpse

Ahhhhhh!

I normally totally hate these gimmicky-trickery types of flash, but I will admit, I didnt see that coming (so, kinda lol?!?). I do like the Benny Hill theme though.

Rush++ Rush++

Great work!!

Dude, that was fucking fantasic. You art style is very cool, and your FBF abilities are top notch to boot. he only thing that I think could make this better is if you could use color or shading. Even without those, your work is awesome!