Chalice (KB Game) Chalice (KB Game)

Awesome Game!

This game is so fucking awesome! I can't belive that it's all in actionscript, and that it is only 10Kb. This alone raises the score by a lot, because you arent relying on huge graphics or snazzy sounds to carry the game, it's all in the code! It's also nice because you don't have to wait 3 minutes to start playing (like some of those tetris clones I've seen in the portal lately).

This game is simple, non-glitchy, pleasing to the eyes, and so very compact. Hats off to you Denvish =)

Denvish responds:

Blocks 1.01 Blocks 1.01

Seen it on flashkit

This is actually by Nick Kouvaris, and it's on flashkit under the name "blocks". It's open source, but you removed the site link (what nick said NOT to do).

Mass Suicide Mass Suicide

I'm usually not a fan of this type of stuff..

But I'll hand it to you, you put it together very well. Also, Bravo on the fight club tracks. Thumbs up!

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

Too good for the turd

This movie was pretty darn funny. Well, the sound could use a little improvement, but overall, great jokes, decent art and the french guy cracked me up. In my humble opinion this was too good to be the turd. Oh, well, it did just kinda end and loop. Was this suposed to be like a time travel loop, or did you just run out of material? Anyhow, good movie, keep it up!

Cavern Runner Cavern Runner

decent

It's no SF cave, or that helicopter one, but its decent. This would probally pass if you add some sound, music and make it alittle more chalenging.

Stunt Bike 2004 Stunt Bike 2004

Good game

I like it, it would be nice if there was a few more sound fx like engine noise ect. 17 Busses sucka!!

Space Shit III Space Shit III

Very slick

Small file size, well made, very addictive. Good work dude, keep it up.

Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1 Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1

I like it

Futurama fans will really get a kick out of this. Looks like your hard work payed off!!

Slamdunk Anime Game Slamdunk Anime Game

That was okay!

It has good graphics and all, just didnt keep my attention.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Cool Daddy-O !

This game is pretty sick. Check it out!